Thursday 8 November 2012

My Revolutionary Fishing Tour Experience

I am a very careful traveler as I have had pretty uncommon experiences on my travel trips. So, whenever my family or friends plan for a weekend outing I try to get away from it. But this time my office colleagues were planning for a Northern Territory fishing trips and I have always wanted to visit this place for fishing.

fishing tours

So, after careful planning and packing I was ready for this Fishing tours experience. But what an experience! I never thought that one trip would change my entire perspective about travelling and so many other things.

I was apprehensive when we first set off and was still worried till we began with the fishing tour, but, all my anxiety and apprehension transformed in to fun and pleasure when I stepped on the boat. It was like a magical feeling that had enveloped me in itself. The beautiful water and weather made me feel so light that I completely forgot about my anxiety.

fishing trips

But the best part of this whole experience was when I caught a huge fish and then let it free. I felt as if a part of me that was always scared has freed itself from inside. Nobody could see any change in me from the outside but I could feel the revolution that was going inside.

It was a new beginning for me and that too much needed. I could never have thought that just one experience could change your entire perspectives but it did happen for me and I am truly grateful for it.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment